Senior Planning Engineer - Melksham
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner for a world leading Systems supplier for the design, development and manufacture of Sub- systems to the rail industry for Platform Screen Door and Braking systems at their facility in Melksham Wiltshire.
Reporting to the Manager of Projects, the Senior Planner will lead the planning of the company's Projects, Engineering RED, Development, REW, Aftermarket, Overhead and Project task activities.
The Senior Planner will:
- Provide leadership and support the Project and Engineering teams through accurate project planning in Primavera.
- The role will provide progress reporting and analysis to ensure that all critical milestones are met and are on target for internal and external projects.
- Management of the RED time recording system for Customer Project Related (CPR) and Non-Project Related (NPR) hours for the company's site in Melksham.
- Ensure that the company can maintain the sales plan, based on planned activities, and deliver internal projects to market.
- The Senior Planner will ensure that the time recording/accounting process is managed for all associated company resources.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Planning experience utilising Primavera.
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines.
- Strong academic record.
- Experience in planning and Primavera database management, leading a company planning culture.
- Reporting, negotiation and project planning skills.
- Managing people.
- PC literate.
- Strong written reporting skills.
- Confident communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Salary - £35,000 to £40,000 - dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip
Delaloye on or call on 01384446192