Senior Planner - Supply Chain
Senior Planner - Supply Chain required for market leading manufacturer of high performing auto systems, creating innovative solutions for Automotive OEM and related niche markets. Seeking an exceptional Senior Supply Chain Planner to join this market leader. Supporting the Head of Operations, the Senior Planner will manage the prioritisation of picking missions in line with production planning requirements to ensure on time parts delivery and production, ensuring OTIF deliveries into the customers.
About the role
- Manage the capacity plan to an optimised output through the understanding of parts planning and machine/man availability
- Support the stock management systems and processes to ensure the reduction of inventory levels whilst increasing production efficiency
- Ensure build planning to minimise stock requirements and reduce excess inventory
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- 3 to 6 years Automotive Tier 1 manufacturing/production planning experience
- Excellent understanding of MRP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks through to completion
- Can do attitude is key
- Degree/HNC/HND level
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive production planning in a manufacturing/engineering environment and you are keen to be considered, please forward your latest CV today. Should you have any questions about the Senior Planner role, please email me directly or call 01384 446162.