NPI Procurement Engineer
Excellent Salary and benefits package
We are working with an established, forward thinking business that has become synonymous with advancing technology both in the home and business to recruit a technical procurement professional to work within a new product introduction procurement engineering team.
Partnering closely with key stakeholders in New Product Innovation, Research and Engineering, the NPI Procurement Engineer will support and develop the procurement and upstream supply chain strategies that will help define new and exciting products.
As part of the Global Operations and Procurement Team, Procurement Engineering lead and drive upstream procurement activity across all categories for new technologies and new supplier engagements.
- Upstream Procurement Management of the above listed commodities.
- Engagement with Research and NPI teams on new technologies and supplier introduction Manage assigned PE activity for new technologies and components through sourcing, delivery, and launch, ensuring projects are completed on time, on cost, on quality.
- Investigate and implement new technologies and suppliers.
- Lead the supply chain due diligence and supplier qualification for the commodity.
- Develop clear cost and technology roadmaps and the development of commodity strategies in collaboration with Engineering and Procurement counterparts
- You will demonstrate a clear passion for procurement and the benefits it can bring to an organisation.
- You will be able to smoothly navigate sometimes complex situations and be comfortable operating at all levels within technical and engineering driven environments. You will need Technical know-how, commercial acumen, stakeholder management and influencing skills will be key for these roles. Resilience and the desire to bring about change is also essential.
- BSc or MSc degree in a science or engineering subject.
- We are keen to talk to candidates that have knowledge and experience with New Product Introduction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical procurement professional to develop their career and work in a highly dynamic, high technology environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the NPI Procurement Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.