about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior Module Design Engineer (Power Electronics)
Our Client are a brand new R&D facility for a long-established rail and automotive power electronics semiconductor manufacturer of IGBTs and DC Converters.
Successful applicants will be responsible power device packaging development, conducting packaging structure design as well as analysis and calculation, defining technical specifications for subunits and managing deliverable results and reporting.
- Power module design, including 3D/2D drawing for assemblies and parts as well as the analysis and calculation during development.
- Participate in parameter extraction of power modules, EMC/EMI research and packaging structure optimization design.
- DEFMEA of power modules, formulating related documents according to the APQP process.
Core Skills and Education
- A degree in Electronic engineering, microelectronics, physics, or similar subject.
- Experience in Research and Development of power device packaging.
- Background in electronic packaging technology, microelectronics and solid-state electronics, semiconductor physics or materials science.
- Experience using 3D modelling software such as Solid Edge or other 3D design software
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electronics Packaging Design Engineer to develop your career in a fast paced, automotive technology company. In return for your experience, the company will offer you:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing with length of service.
- Free parking
- Free lunch Monday to Friday
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Senior Module Design Engineer, then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.