Senior Mission Systems Engineer - Permanent
Due to continued growth, a Senior Mission Systems Engineer is required by our client, a leading defence manufacturer based in Portsmouth.
The Senior Mission Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting system engineering capability and design to meet the needs of internal projects and customer programmes.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Mission Systems Engineer will include:
- Supporting the maintenance of design integrity as the system and wider platform transitions into the service environment
- Supporting the management of the the efficient, timely and safe implementation of design changes, including update and upgrade activities
- Collecting and collating evidence for Certification purposes
- Identifying and proposing opportunities for improvement of the mission system platform design
Key Skills and Qualifications required for the Senior Mission Systems Engineer:
- Chartered Engineer or working towards CEng status
- Engineering Design experience within a mission/combat systems environment
- Defence/Maritime experience
- Knowledge of engineering and project design lifecycle
- Degree-qualified or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Confident in presenting the support interface to the customer
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive Salary and Pension scheme
- Share Incentive plan
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance programme
If you feel that you meet have the necessary skills and experience required for the Senior Mission Systems Engineer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.