Title: Contract Senior Mechanical Powertrain Engineer
Contract Position based at: Wellingborough
Our client delivers world class solutions in motorsport and high performance engineering. Due to some exciting new projects they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Mechanical Powertrain Engineer.
During this time you will be involved with the lead the development and testing of the HV & ICE Powertrain system and components within the Powertrain department.
- >5 years proven experience as a Mechanical engineer in automotive or motorsport applications as part of an OEM, Tier 1, or consultancy.
- Experience with Powertrain design, either ICE or HV, but ideally both.
- Able to conduct hand calculations to support design
- Proficient in use of a high level CAD package (Catia / NX)
- Ability to produce engineering drawings to a high standard
- Competent in understanding and applying GD&T
- Ability to conduct Linear Structural & Modal FEA Analysis on components
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (CNC, Additive manufacturing, Injection moulding, casting, etc.).
Upper Level Degree in Mechanical Engineering
This role is deemed INSIDE of IR35. Up to £45PH LTD / Umbrella Rate. 3-6 months contract.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.