Mechanical Design Engineer – Advanced Powertrain Systems – Milton Keynes - £ Competitive
Our client is a highly regarded engineering consultancy, that has pioneered the application of high performance electric drives across a range of high technology sectors, notably in the automotive and motorsport arenas. They are seeking experienced mechanical engineers to create innovative designs for powertrain systems and products that achieve the agreed specification, on time within the cost and quality targets.
As Mechanical Design Engineer – You will be required to
- To design components, systems and products using various design tools to meet the product requirements and specification.
- To understand and use first principles of engineering and perform hand calculations to validate design solutions.
- Perform FEA simulations, creating models and interpreting the results.
- To support the sales, purchasing and quality functions.
As Mechanical Design Engineer – You will
- Be degree qualified in an automotive / mechanical / aerospace discipline.
- Have knowledge of product, system and component design and experience of delivering projects in a design environment.
- Have knowledge of materials and their properties and their use in engineering design and analysis.
- CATIA V5/V6 / electric motor / inverter / mechatronics design experience is desirable, but not essential
- Be able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills. Proactive and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidatesshould apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.