Job title: Senior Materials Engineer
Salary Range: Competitive
A Senior Materials Engineer is required with detailed knowledge of Metal Alloys, Heat Treatment and Special Processes. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of Aerospace metals, NADCAP and AMS2750 would be well received.
An Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton, requires a Senior Materials Engineer who can provide and act a materials consultant to the organisation. As the Senior Materials Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provide Heat Treatment and Special Process technical support.
- Provide technical support, advise, link into design, manufacturing, supply chain and wider group companies.
The Senior Materials Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical specialists in a heat treatment and specialist environment.
- Experience of chemical and metallurgy within Aerospace or similar environment.
- Provide solutions to related problems.
- Specify, modify and improve materials and processes.
- Ability to analyse and interpret engineering concepts with regards to the choice of metals and processes.
- Act as Materials Consultant on questions related to mechanical and physical properties, particularly metal alloys.
- Lead NADCAP and other 3rd party audit preparations and support REACh and other legal registration.
- Perform metallurgical failure and post-test analysis.
- Degree qualified in Metallurgy, Materials, Chemical Processing or equivalents.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Materials, Heat treatment and special processing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Materials in an aerospace and/or safety critical demanding environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Materials Engineer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.