Job title: Senior Materials Planner - Supply Chain
Salary Range: Up to c.£40,000 + attractive benefits package
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Are you a talented supply chain professional seeking a role that offers career development, an opportunity to move into a Senior Materials Planning role? Fantastic opportunity with Global Automotive Tier 1, seeking an ambitious Materials Planner who can offer c. 3 years' industry experience (preferably Automotive), the ability to demonstrate strong supply chain planning experience with the ability and desire to develop their skills / experience to the next level.
As Senior Materials Planner, you will:
- Procure materials via a demanding and complex global supply chain in-line with production and sales requirements.
- Develop suppliers and the supply chain reducing costs and inventory levels as per targets.
- Develop the use, integrity and effectiveness of business systems (including MRP), improve inventory accuracy and the availability of materials from source to point of fit.
- Ensure delivery of finished products to all customers and develop effective customer relationships, as main customer contact.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven Materials Planner with knowledge and experience of working within a demanding and complex Automotive supply chain. You must be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years planning experience gained ideally within the Automotive sector
- Strong communication skills at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders (both customer and supplier facing).
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP systems with the ability to develop material planning systems and processes - create an effective / integrated supply chain.
- Capable of development and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver to demanding targets.
In return for your supply chain planning experience, this Automotive Tier 1 will offer you:
- Salary c.£40,000 per annum plus company benefits package
- Professional develop and training
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are a talented Supply Chain Planner and looking for your next career step, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Materials Planner role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email .