Senior Manufacturing Engineer - 7 Months FTC
A leading Aerospace company is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a 7-month fixed term contract at their site in Tewkesbury, the Project Manager will lead and support the effective creation of new processes to establish turn-key packages for other manufacturing facilities to utilise, for increased reliability and flexibility of supply. As Project Manager you will provide support to NPI programs to ensure new designs fit with the manufacturing strategy. Offering guidance on design changes to aid the manufacturability of components, helping to ensure standard features are carried across product families as a way of safeguarding part standardisation.This organisation is focused on cutting-edge technology, high quality performance and exceeding expectation which means you must be too.
- BSc Degree (vocational, professional, or advanced) or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/ Production Engineering. (Preferred)
- HNC/ HND (vocational, professional, or advanced) or equivalent in the field of Mechanical/ Production Engineering.
- Significant progressive experience (usually post-education) in the field of manufacturing/process engineering
- Extensive progressive experience (usually post-education) in the field of manufacturing
- Proven general capabilities in DFM, DFSS, APQP methodologies, Lean methodologies and Zero Defects.
- Proven specific capabilities in CNC programming using 3D CAD/CAM, (Siemens NX10.0 (Preferred), Vericut, Partmaker/Featurecam)
- Knowledge and exposure to the following processes would be beneficial:
- EDM Die Sink & Wire
- Flow Deburring
- Heat treatment
If you're up for the challenge of playing a major role in helping our company continue its history of success and want to have a wide scope of accountabilities while working for a world class company then please apply today! If you have any questions regarding the role then please call Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.