Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Birmingham – Permanent – Aerospace Industry
A Senior Manufacturing Engineer is required with experience of programming CNC Milling machines for complex and prismatic components. Candidates with a background operating in the Aerospace sector would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a manufacturer of complex aerospace components in the Birmingham area requires a meticulous and driven Senior Manufacturing Engineer for a new permanent role.
As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be required to:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety and legislative requirements
- Customer RFQ’s and NPI.
- Process / manufacturing Improvements.
- Remain up to date with the latest machining / tooling / software / methodology
- To lead the on and off-line programming for existing and new product introduction
- Fully appreciate,
- The manufacturing processes and capability of AE Aerospace.
- The Cellular manufacturing organisation within the company.
- The machine types and their capabilities.
- The quality standards required
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer must have the following:
- Fully trained in CAD ware systems.
- Experience in the multi-axis programming of complex machined components for the Aerospace or similar Industries.
- Mazak Mazatrol Programming experience preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of budgetary compliance.
- Previous team leader experience
- Engineering Qualification (ONC, HNC, BTEC, City & Guilds, Apprentice Trained)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Programming within a precision manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.