SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
To £50,000 + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will play in important part in budgeting & forecasting and analysing profitability across a range of product lines. Key activities include:
- Develop complex analytical tools to identify customer trends and profitability across a diverse product portfolio.
- Recommend changes to portfolios based upon findings in order to maximise customer engagement and retention.
- Assist in the production of 3 year business plans and financial forecasts, which factor in a large number of variables.
- Ensure budget holders stay within spend at a Head/Director level.
- Be responsible for the work and development of a small team of management accountants.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant to play an important part in the continued development of a customer focussed department. You will possess:
- Experience in a Commercial Management Accounting capacity, where you have developed novel tools & KPI's to extrapolate key information from large datasets.
- Prior experience within the Financial Services sector. This may include retail banking, investment banking, or insurance.
- The ability to manage junior colleagues.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification.
- Advanced Excel usage, to VBA (Macro) level. Essbase an advantage.
Our client is an established multinational financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ambitious growth plans.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.