Senior Management Accountant
To £50,000 plus Bonus, Car Allowance, Benefits
This position will offer an exciting and ever-changing environment for a Qualified Accountant with strong business partnering and reporting skills:
- Produce Analysis and Reports which provide reliable information about the profitability indicators of major client accounts.
- Monitor KPI's to allow proactive identification of profitability variances against forecasts.
- Provide in-depth analysis of major variances where they are identified.
- Assist in the production of long-term budgets & forecasts.
- Provide analysis into major cost drivers within the business.
- Oversee & develop a team of capable Assistant Management Accountants.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant with to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Advanced Forecasting, Analysis and Reporting ability.
- Experience gained in a larger/corporate working environment, ideally within Banking & Financial Services, or other regulated service-led industry such as Energy & Utilities, Telecommunications, or similar.
- A full ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Prior experience of managing a team would be advantageous.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.