£36k - 40k per year
Role: Senior Maintenance Team Leader
Salary: £36'000 - £40'000
Key Areas of experience:
- At least 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of process equipment; maintenance, operation, machine and tool setting.
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations
- Fault finding of electrical control systems (No programming experience required)
- Knowledge and understanding of Conveyor Systems, Electric Drives & Servo Systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, PLC's
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship with City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent is preferred
- Define, plan and manage budget, expenses and investments of equipment's maintenance
- Identify, suggest and plan corrective actions in terms of means, cost and resources related to equipment and manufacturing processes
- Coordinate and supervise external Companies working for Maintenance
- Manage resources to execute preventive & predictive maintenance plans
- Supervise installation of new equipment, machines and moulds
- Ensure standard implementation processes are adhered to and executed in accordance with Whirlpool Production System (WPS), health and safety standards
- Ensure adherence to WPS STD's (tools, processes, SOP's) and execute audits
- Develop SMPs / SOPs as required from CI activities or NPI - Lead problem solving activities and the continuous improvement process in line with levels 1 and 2 of the help chain
- Monitor KPIs and identify continuous improvement actions
- Provide and ensure support for issues escalated through the help chain
- Ensure good team-working environment, conflict negotiation, individual and group communication
- Take responsibility for own professional growth and development
- Provide training on new plant, installation machines, specifications and maintenance plans.
- Further develop skills matrix to drive team development and define training requirements
- Knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations including PTW, SSOW and LOTO.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.