£32.47 - 32.47 per hour
2 months ago
A Senior Leadership Development Consultant is required to join an Automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
Rate - £32.47/hr Ltd rate (which equals c£25/hr PAYE rate) Inside IR35
This role sits in the Learning Academy and operates in an Agile metholody and mindset within the REFOCUS Leadership, Behaviour and Cultures transformation team. This role will have the responsibility for supporting the creation, design and facilitation of content for all levels of leadership, working with third parties and independently to create the right approaches and assets for the leadership, culture and behaviours strategy. It will be involved in overseeing the quality of deployment of products using the leadership framework as the anchor for direction on level and competency. It will be responsible for developing a suite of content across level including programmes and stand-alone learning pathways and assets.
- Delivery of leadership, culture and behaviour learning according to defined leadership capability needs, within budget and defined timescale and to agreed level of evaluation and outcome - what is success agreed upfront and tracked for each product.
- Manage the development, design and creation of leadership, culture and behaviours learning products that support in achieving strategic objectives.
- Drive effective solutions and build effective working practices through collaboration with wider business communities and stakeholders
- Focus on change management of the approach to learning in order to support the building of a culture which sets standard practices and curriculums to ensure the business and its people are fit for the future, actively targeting duplication of effort and unnecessarily duplication of offering.
- Keep abreast of external trends and practices which influence future needs and engage with external networks where necessary to grow and challenge approach for business
- Selection and onboarding of capable, high quality suppliers in partnership with purchasing
- Represent the Company's best interests and the employer brand and integrity when attending meetings and negotiating with external parties on a local and national level
- Work with other parts of the Academy to develop best practice governance and data tracking in support of learning
- Ensure delivery teams are equipped with the information, materials and understanding to effectively deploy learning designed
- Support and actively engage in strategic and operational learning planning process and outcomes
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement the Academy strategy and to develop material appropriate to the strategic and tactical needs of the business in a timely and quality way
- Previous experience of working in similar role with a proven track record of delivery of successful organisation leadership development / capability projects
- Experience of high performance team development learning interventions, frameworks, etc.
- Significant experience of creating and deploying leadership development across levels
Experience of working with leadership and behavioural competencies
- Track record of stakeholder management and networking skills
- Proven experience of process development, capability development and upskilling
- Skilled at influencing and contracting
- Strong analytical skills to gain insight and use it to inform choice, decisions, influencing approaches,
- interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Facilitation and coaching experience
- Previous experience of project management and ability to use Project Management principles
- Competent in MS software packages
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (e.g. competencies, adult learning principles)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience of presenting on and communicating approach, design, plans and outcomes to stakeholders
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.