Job title: Lead CGI Artist - Automotive
Hourly Rate: £37.00 - £50.00ph
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for an experienced Lead CGI Artist to join their team to help support project delivery. The successful candidate will generate high quality, photo-realistic content for a variety of internal and external customer facing use cases that are fully representative of our clients products.
- Professional experience working in a CGI production environment
- Direct experience in Automotive CGI production
- Expert in Autodesk Maya/3DS MAX, Chaos Group VRay (or equivalent) and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience supervising / supporting other team members in a lead role
- Experience in working to defined processes and technical standards (pipeline)
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel in particular
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson or Nick Jones at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.