£26k per year
2 months ago
Job title: Senior Laboratory Analyst
Salary Range: £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5-hour week
A permanent role working for a worldwide testing and development organisation supplying services into the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical & Pharmaceutical sectors
A Senior Laboratory Analystis required with knowledge of data processing, method development, validation and extensive practical Analytical Techniques – e.g LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, IR. Candidates with experience of working with UKAS or GxP quality systems would be well received.
Due to expansion this client based in Shropshire requires a dynamic, leading Senior Laboratory Analyst on a permanent basis.
As a Senior Laboratory Analyst, you will be required to:
- Efficient and on-time delivery of work to agreed timescales, within labour budget costs.
- Understand and determine customer requirements (both internal and external) and assist in the preparation of work proposals, study plans, etc.
- Deliver appropriate communication and project updates to Project Managers, as required.
- Plan and execute complex projects utilising multiple analytical techniques with minimal supervision.
- Produce high quality data and reports for customers (both internal and external) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide effective communication and disseminate key information to build and maintain customer/supplier relationships
- Keep abreast of current scientific advancements relevant to the business and expand knowledge base of analytical chemistry.
- Disseminate this knowledge as required.
The Senior Laboratory Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- A Level or equivalent in a Science related subject
- If no degree practical experience equivalent to a degree e.g. 4 years And an additional 4 years experience
- Extensive experience with practical Analytical Techniques – e.g LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, IR, etc.
- Problem solving capabilities. Must be numerate, with an attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate Level in Chemistry related subject
- Familiarity with instrument control/data analysis software
- Ability to develop work programmes
- Report writing skills
- Experience of working with UKAS or GxP quality systems
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Senior Laboratory Analyst. In return for your experience, this Shropshire based specialist will offer you:
- Permanent role
- 37.5 hour working week.
- £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Pension contribution
- 33 days holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Senior Laboratory Analyst work and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Laboratory Analyst role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.