A Senior DBA is required for a high volume manufacturer.
The role of Senior DBA has responsibility for the following:
- Maintaining the MES (Manufacturing Execution System), PMS (Production Management system)
- Ensure that software applications/procedures are implemented, maintained, supported
- Ensure that production peripherals connected to the system are working effectively such as scanner, barcode readers, RFID tags to ensure.
- Conduct administration support along with SOX compliance
- Design, build and implement databases
- Ultimately you have responsibility for the Production Systems integrity by identifying problems and rectifying them resulting in minimal downtime.
- Work closely with the IT Manager to devise and implement new infrastructure projects which will improve manufacturing operations.
The suitable candidate for the role of Senior DBA will need to possess the following experience:
- Database knowledge, with experience of Oracle; SQL; OPC solutions
- Development skills such as C++, HTML, PHP and Python are beneficial
- Manufacturing Production System knowledge such as ERP, SCADA, MES is highly advantageous.
This is a very exciting role with a great deal of diversity and responsibility to maintain the IT Production Infrastructure for one of the worlds most renowned manufacturers. In return for your experience we can offer a high salary with excellent career development. If you are interested in applying to the role of Senior DBA, then please click on the link,
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.