£38k - 52k per year + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary - £38,000 - £52,000
Location – Warwick
Infrastructure Manager, Technical Lead, Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware, Office 365, Azure, DHCP, DNS
An Infrastructure Manager is required with experience of BAU 3rd Line support within medium to large environments. Candidates with experience of projects and leading in technical environments would be well received.
Due to ongoing transformation and vision this company, a manufacturing business based in Warwick requires an Infrastructure Manager/Technical Lead with strong 3rd line support experience for a new permanent role. As the Lead Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage Incidents through to resolution.
- Provide BAU 3rd line support.
- Lead on technical projects.
- Engage with resellers
- Provide 3rd line support of IT Infrastructure.
- Implement IT Change requests
- Provide supporting documentation.
- Follow process and procedure.
- Liaise with specialist organisations.
The Infrastructure Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Professional IT Qualification (MCSA, MCITP, MCSE or MCP)
- Experience of Windows Server systems 2003 – 2019
- Projects Experience
- Strong Experience of Active Directory (Large AD environments)
- VMware Admin
- Office 365, Azure, AWS
- Windows Server technologies (IIS, DHCP, DNS, PKI)
- Veeam Backup admin
- SQL Admin
- Configuration and management of SCCM
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background of Leading in Infrastructure environments to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this Warwick based company will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly technical environment.
- Home working with on-site work as and when required
- The opportunity to develop your career further.
- A salary of £38,000 - £52,000 + bonus
- Pension plan, Health care cover
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Infrastructure Lead and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Infrastructure Manager role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.