Our Client, global leader in engineering services, is looking to appoint a Senior Infotainment Engineer responsible for development, test and delivery of state-of-the-art electronic audio and infotainment features. The successful candidate will have proven Infotainment and Systems Development experience.
What you will do
Liaising with other engineers within a multidisciplinary team, the Senior Infotainment Engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing system requirements
- Test case and procedure creation
- Manual test execution
- Automated testing
- Assisting in supplier management
- Assisting Principle Engineer in provision of work to the test team
- Proof of concept development
- Delivering tasks to a strict timing plan
What you will need
As a Senior Infotainment Engineer you will have/be:
- Experience in a systems engineering, or electronics role
- Experience of the Systems Development Lifecycle (V Model); writing system requirements, defining test cases and writing test procedures.
- Ability to produce formal documentation to a professional standard.
- Experience with Infotainment Systems: Bluetooth, Hands-Free Phone, AM/FM radio, Navigation, Audio Media and Infotainment HMI features is preferable
- Knowledge of CAN and CAN based tools is preferable
All interested System professionals, also Contractors, eligible to work in the UK are encouraged to apply today.