Senior Industrial Engineer
£50,000 to £60,000 pa plus benefits
Manufacturing, Industrial, MTM, MOST, Process Improvements, Assembly, Automotive
A Senior Industrial Engineer is required with knowledge of assembly process, MOST/MTM and man-management. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to an increase in business and development of a new manufacturing facility this company, a world class automotive manufacturer based in Coventry requires a 'hands on' manufacturing professional with experience of assembly processes, industrial engineering and people development for a new permanent role. As a Senior Industrial Engineer, you will be required to:
- Manage the Industrial Engineers to ensure the following tasks are completed to correct standards, timescales, and budgets: - SWI's PFMEA's, MOSY, Layouts, Line Balancing and NPI
- Manage the Process Engineers to ensure the following tasks are completed to correct standards and timescales: - Support Operations, Launch & Maintenance, resolve any IE related issues.
- Support the Industrial Engineering Manager with developing KPI's, project delivery, new product launch and process improvement initiatives.
- Additional Business Requirements: - Costing for new projects, supporting sister plants with resource and documentation, Support the Corporate Advanced Manufacturing Team
The Senior Industrial Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in Managing a Team of Engineers
- Working knowledge of latest IE skills and techniques (MTM, MOST, Ergonomics)
- Experience of managing facility installations
- Awareness of Poke Yoke methodologies
- Familiarity with NPI processes
- Good problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering seeking to progress and develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based automotive company will offer you:
- £50,000 to £60,000 pa plus benefits
- Career progression and development within a leadership role for a global automotive supplier
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Assembly Techniques and Manufacturing Processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Industrial Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email