We are currently seeking an experienced Senior HSE Manager to take Responsibility for Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) for a large Multinational with two sites in the London area. The primary objectives are to provide the business with: clear strategic direction and continuously improving EHS performance; whilst ensuring business compliance with company Policies, Standards and Guidance.
In addition you will be responsible for the the external regulatory requirements associated with the operation of high hazard operations (eg COMAH).
Success will be measured on:
- Lead and Lag metric performance
- Minimal external agency interventions
- COMAH and regulatory compliance
- Number of training courses, throughput
- Outcomes of inspections and audits reflect improvements and compliance (both internal and external)
- Member or Fellow of professional body with appropriate professional qualification (e.g IOSH, CMIOSH)
- Strong knowledge and experience of working in an Engineering, Chemical and/or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven experience in a Leadership role.
- Demonstrable experience in the application of EHS management systems.
- Strong proven experience in the supervision/management of professional and administrative staff.
- Strong background in Process Safety/PSM/IH and/or COMAH and/or IH is a benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced HSE Manager to join a highly respected and successful company.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with the level of the role and responsibility involved.