about 2 months ago
Job Title: Senior RF Engineer
A Senior RF Engineer is required to join the specialist design engineering team within an innovative technology company that specialise in RF tracking and inventory systems. The Senior RF Engineer will develop complex RF assemblies and systems.
Senior RF Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- RF, analogue, and digital hardware design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Test and debug of prototypes in a laboratory environment
- Support of product manufacturing and production test
- Support of product compliance testing
Technical Skills and Experience required for Senior RF Engineer
- A degree in Electronics engineering.
- Experience of RF standards compliance (EU / RED)
- Experience working with Test equipment such as network analysers, spectrum analysers.
- Excellent understanding of RF System circuitry and design.
- Familiarity of PCB design (schematic, PCB Layout using design tools – Altium).
This is an excellent opportunity for an RF specialist to develop their career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Cambridge based company will offer you:
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Competitive Salary
We are specialists in advanced technology jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Senior RF Engineer then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.