Our client is a world-leading automotive design company, gained a global reputation as a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles, taking a highly innovative approach to all aspects of vehicle design, development and production. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their Design, Development and Engineering Centre.
You will work as part of the Creative Team and report to the Graphic Design Manager.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the requirements of the business are met from a Graphic Design perspective by providing a high-quality service through attention to detail, a disciplined and methodical approach and close liaison with colleagues.
The principal accountability will be to work as part of the Creative Team and to produce graphic design work, often within tight deadlines, that supports the needs of a rapidly expanding business and takes it to the next level of design excellence. This will involve working across digital and print, branding, film and television, illustration, information graphics and vehicle info-graphics.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Create high impact, functional brand identities, end user interfaces and print design
- Update and enhance all PR and Marketing literature, as required
- Design digital campaigns utilising the latest web and multimedia platforms
- Develop creative concepts ensuring exceptional design execution
- Generate high level interactive presentation
- Ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct standard
- Act as a 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines
- Responsible for supervising the Artwork Assistant and junior members of the team
- Proactively be aware of emerging trends and technologies to ensure that the business is always at the forefront of new technical development
- Develop the role, be a team player and provide continuous support to the company and/or group of companies as the Group expands
- Identify and highlight any areas for continuous improvement
To apply for this role please send me your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.