- Sector: Electronics & Embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61403
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Senior FPGA Engineer to join a leading technology company based in Milton Keynes. This allows for flexible / hybrid working with one of the best benefits packages on the market..
This multidisciplinary team applies world-leading science, electronic hardware, software, optical design, and materials science in new systems to realise game-changing improvements in the latest technologies.
We’ve already assembled some of the world’s top scientists & engineers from worldwide renowned companies and due to the success and growth of our product development activities, we are now looking to invest in the talent of an Senior/FPGA Algorithm Engineer to be part of the Core Engineering Team, refining and enhancing new and existing complex image and video processing algorithms for our next generation Head-Up Displays and realise them in FPGAs/ASICs.
- As well as being part of a truly unique team, your technical abilities will be put to the test as you will be a key part in development and implementation whilst optimising and maintaining logic systems for generating digital holograms.
- You will be focused on optimising and transforming algorithms for image and video processing into efficient FPGA and ASIC implementations. Developing own software or Matlab models of existing algorithms that represents the actual Hardware implementation.
- You will be working with a mixture of Hardware and Software to further advance our products and gaining further experience in Real Time Video Processing. Perform optimisation for speed, logic and memory utilisation.
So, what will you need?
To be successful with us in this role you will need:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science/ Computer or Electronics Engineering, or similar technical field.
- Experience of Developing and implement Video and Image Processing Algorithms in FPGAs or ASICs.
- Proficiency in VHDL or Verilog
- Experience with MATLAB
- A mixed but strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as C/C++, Tcl/Tk and Python/Perl.
What can we offer you?:
- A complex benefits package that includes Medical & Dental care, gym reimbursement scheme and eligibility to participate in our company equity scheme.
- Flexible, working from home and core hours-based work schedule
- An amazing work environment with a close knit, friendly and focused team that love to solve a good problem!
- 25 Days of Annual Leave Per Year + additional Holidays and Sick time
- Opportunities to advance & grow professionally as we our footprint in the industry
- Work alongside subject matter experts on cutting edge and completely unique technology that will revolutionise the world.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.