SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
£50,000-£60,000 + Bonus, Car & Benefits
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the finances of a >£1billion annual spend business unit:
- Provide hands-on supervision and guidance to a team of mixed-experience accounting professionals, whose activities include month-end, compliance, budgeting & forecasting, and reporting.
- Develop and support the business strategies.
- Take responsibility for accounting activities relating to material spend, inventory accounting and fixed asset reporting.
- Report and work closely with senior finance and non-finance colleagues across a range of business units.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finance Manager of Controller, with experience of managing a team, to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Display proven leadership experience, both in terms of developing junior colleagues, and reviewing work to ensure quality is maintained.
- Have gained thorough industry experience, ideally in a Manufacturing business setting.
- Hold a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.