A Senior Finance Analyst is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Whitley, Coventry.
To report actual company operating cash per month and prepare forecast / budget / business plan through liaising with finance and non-finance functions across the business.
- Calculation and reporting of monthly consolidated cash flows by key drivers.
- Preparation of annual cash flow forecast(s) by month which will extend to budget and 5 year business plan.
- Provide working capital analysis to finance and operational management highlighting opportunities to release cash for future investment.
- Working with many functions around the business (treasury, accounting, volume planning, etc).
- Combine cash flows and Treasury funding plans to produce forecast balance sheets
- Support departmental reporting requirements for TML.
- Self-motivating and pro-active in challenging inputs / principles. Ability to build and nurture relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work at speed and under pressure. Sound financial and commercial acumen.
- Proficiency with MS Office, HFM and Smartview templates. Ability to adhere to strict reporting cadence. Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
ACCA/ACA/CIMA recognised professional qualification or part qualified.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.