Job title: Senior Exterior Creative Designer - Automotive
Location: Shanghai, China
Salary: Excellent (DOE) + Benefits Package
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Exterior Creative Designer to join SGMW in the aim to becoming a leading domestic and internationally competitive automobile company in China.
- Under the leadership of the chief designer and design manager of the exterior design department, ensure the timing plan according to the design project plan is executed.
- Make various design renderings, and cooperate with the work of publishing the surface data to ensure the creation of advanced and sustainable.
- High-quality, highly aesthetic design with engineering feasibility.
- According to the model development and market demand, collect relevant information and research on the target market and competitors, analyse the forward-looking automobile design trend and future conceptual design direction, and lead the product design trend.
- Combine future design trends and future vehicle models to research, sort out and expand the future design language of SAIC GM sub-brands.
- Based on the architecture input of the new platform, combined with the future model spectrum, according to the design analysis, design strategy and design positioning, and put forward a rich and forward-looking concept and concept interior and exterior design solutions for the Chinese market demand.
- Create high-quality forward-looking concept interior and exterior design.
Qualification, skills & Experience:
- Education: full-time undergraduate or above
- Professional: Industrial Design (Product Design / Vehicle Design)
- Expertise Knowledge: Excellent car sketching, hand-painted creativity and performance
- Familiar with car architecture design related platform architecture engineering knowledge
- English: can use oral and written communication in English
- Computer: Skilled in using PHOTOSHOP design expression software
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.