ADAMS Analyst - Automotive Engineering - Warwickshire - Contract - £Competitive rate DOE
Our client is a high profile Engineering Consultancy who provide unrivalled engineering innovations and testing solutions for various sectors including whole vehicle and systems technology.
The purpose of the role is to undertake modelling and analysis activities using ADAMS software to support component and vehicle design/development. The successful candidate will liaise with our engineering teams in all aspects of Vehicle Engineering including Vehicle Dynamics and NVH specialists and will be collaborating on a daily basis with other simulation colleagues.
What you will do as the ADAMS Analyst
- Build and analyse ADAMS vehicle, subsystem and test rig models.
- Undertake and report assessment of vehicle dynamics attributes.
- Generate load data to support FEA in vehicle design and development programmes.
- Support ad-hoc analysis requests in support of design and vehicle dynamics/NVH colleagues.
What you will need for the ADAMS Analyst role:
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering subject.
- Broad application of MSC.Adams software (including "Adams Car") in an automotive consultancy or manufacturer
- Very good understanding of vehicle dynamics
- Familiarity with processes of correlation and optimisation
What you will get for the ADAMS Analyst role:
- Competitive contract rate
- Experience of working within a leading consultancy
Suitably qualified ADAMS Analyst should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter