A Senior Engineer is required with knowledge of Trim and Final Assembly within Automotive Engineering.
This company, an iconic automotive manufacturer based in Gaydon, Warwickshire requires a Senior Engineer with Trim and Final Assembly experience for a new permanent role.
As a Senior Engineer you will be required to:
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering at regular management feedback meetings; facilitate meetings and Virtual build events.
- Produce detailed process operation sheets including visual aids, torque & tooling detail, quality requirements and safety information.
- Select the appropriate Jigs and Fixtures, including specialised hand tools and power tool requirements to meet vehicle quality and hours per car targets whilst ensuring operator safety targets are achieved.
- Work with the product development team from feasibility stage through virtual builds and onto delivery, ensuring due consideration is given to design for assembly, fool proofing techniques and ease of assembly.
- Liaise with product development to ensure new or modified product content is integrated seamlessly into the production environment.
The Senior Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship with substantial experience in the Motor Vehicle Manufacturing environment (ONC or equivalent minimum qualification required, Engineering Degree preferred).
- Substantial Manufacturing Engineering experience.
- The ability to interrogate and interpret technical data.
- A good understanding of industry Manufacturing Engineering procedures and standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Trim and Final Assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon, Warwickshire-based automotive company will offer you:
- Negotiable base salary in line with experience (Salary circa £40,000) and Individual Performance Bonus.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays; Contributory pension scheme
- Access to car schemes; Private Medical Cover
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Trim and Final Assembly and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Engineer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.