Senior / Principal Transmission Controls Engineer - Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive
Transmission Controls Engineers are required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high profile clients on cutting-edge products. You will join an internationally respected team delivering an exciting mix of R&D and client specific automotive projects.
As Senior / Principal Transmission Controls Engineer - you will be required to
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of vehicle systems and driveline control.
- Deliver key components of high-technology projects.
- Be a high-achiever, with the vision, flexibility, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast-paced development environment.
As Senior / Principal Transmission Controls Engineer - you will have
- Algorithm design and implementation experience, ideally using MATLAB/Simulink/Ascet-SD.
- An appreciation of the fundamentals of transmission control.
- Knowledge of vehicle / test-rig based control system testing and calibration.
- An understanding of vehicle and controller communication networks.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence the design of some of the most ground-breaking vehicle systems in the automotive arena.
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior / Principal Transmission Controls Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .