about 2 months ago
Senior Engineer – Power Electronics – Warwick - £ Exceptional DOE
A Senior Engineer – Power Electronics is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including automotive, off-highway, aerospace and marine. Our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Senior Engineer - Power Electronics - you will be required to
- Demonstrate a respected understanding of power electronics development and the associated analysis and simulation techniques
- Define and review electrified powertrain system requirements and architectures for customer and internal programs.
- Create detailed designs for high power traction inverters and associated digital and mixed signal control and interface circuits, actuators and sensors.
- Microcontroller hardware implementation. Schematic capture and PCB layout using Altium Designer. Understanding of creepage and clearance requirements for HV circuit design (LV123, HV3 level).
- Create detailed design documentation showing worst case calculations, circuit and thermal simulations. Design to meet EMC requirements.
- Lead small/ medium projects and ensure delivery from a technical and commercial perspective.
- Test and validate designs and produce high quality documentation.
As Senior Engineer – Power Electronics you will have
- A proven track record of Power Electronics design expertise, likely gained in the areas of inverters, DC/DC and onboard chargers, from concept to production stages.
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of commercial acumen.
- It would also be desirable to have automotive experience and be familiar with digital control schemes for a variety of motor technologies.
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Power Electronics Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.