- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jeff Lane
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446108
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: August 2022
- Expiry Date: 11 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61893
Senior Engineer Transmission Design - Warwick - £ Exceptional DOE
A Senior Engineer Transmission Design is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including automotive, off-highway, aerospace and marine. Our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Senior Engineer Transmission Design - you will be required to
- Work on fast-paced projects, applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications.
- Utilise state of the art simulation techniques and design tools to design, develop and prototype transmission, driveline and actuation systems
- Be responsible for the delivery of technical work packages and whole projects
- Utilise design tools, calculations, analysis, simulation, drawings and technical reporting methods.
- Undertake work with a high level of autonomy and communicate effectively throughout the business
- Support technical capability initiatives within the Mechanical Engineering function.
- Taking ownership of proposals/quotes from initiation through submission with the client
As Senior Engineer - Transmission Design will have
- Proven experience of automotive transmission design and/or analysis experience
- High standard of competency in design and CAE analysis of rotating systems
- A track record of innovation within powertrain projects
- Successfully managed small to medium sized projects both technically and commercially
- A strong understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering and experience in applying them to solve complex problems.
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Mechanical Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to jeff.lane @jonlee.co.uk .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.