Senior Engineer – Low Level Software – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Senior Engineers with Low Level Software expertise are required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge products. Delivering an exciting mix of technology on R&D and client specific automotive and off-highway projects.
As Senior Engineer - Low Level Software – you will be required to
- Deliver low level software for complex automotive embedded controllers within safety critical systems.
- Deliver key components of high-technology projects.
- Be a high-achiever, with the vision, flexibility, determination and enthusiasm to succeed in a fast-paced development environment.
As Senior Engineer – Low Level Software – you will have
- Proven experience of low level software development.
- Knowledge of developing robust, real-time production software in Embedded C using MISRA guidelines.
- Verification, validation, test program experience.
- Experience of applicable quality systems e.g. Autosar, Cybersecurity, UDS diagnostics, ISO26262.
- Advanced IT skills.
- The ability to be a confident communicator and demonstrate commercial awareness.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Software Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.