Senior Engineer - Integration Application
£35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
A Senior Engineer - Integration Application is required with proven record of managing whole vehicle software delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Gaydon requires a Senior Engineer - Integration Application with extensive experience of vehicle diagnostics, developing, authoring and validation for a new permanent role. As a Senior Engineer - Integration Application you will be required to:
- Coordinate Prototype build support and issues resolution.
- Coordinate and manage software updates and prototype vehicle sign off.
- Ensure that commodity financial targets reflect the activities required to deliver all features across Product Development
- Creates & manage whole vehicle integration test plans.
- Support system engineers in system validation.
The Senior Engineer - Integration Application should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Preferably Chartered Engineering status or equivalent
- Proven record of managing whole vehicle software delivery
- A solid understanding and working knowledge of in-vehicle networks and protocols.
- A working knowledge of ISO26262
- Extensive experience of vehicle diagnostics, developing, authoring, validation
- Experience of managing the delivery of automotive software and Feature Delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation.
- Experience of leading a cross functional team, including complex issue resolution.
- Proven management of outsourced projects
- Supplier management experience
- Complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Excellent technical engineering background and a comprehensive knowledge of electronic systems integration.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Confident presenter
- Microsoft project experience is desirable
- Excellent financial management skills
- Must be able to manage large workloads in a high-pressure environment and prioritise accordingly.
- Must be able to project manage and work collaboratively with departments
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive integration applications to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum.
If you have any questions about the Senior Engineer - Integration Application role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259