A Fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Fuel Systems Engineer to join one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This Senior Engineer position based in Peterborough will join a Component Engineering team that is responsible for all aspects of the design and development of engine systems, sub-systems and components across multiple engine platforms.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of engine, system & component validation and will be tasked with both specification and validation project delivery.
A proven track record in delivering engineering projects is essential along with a view to driving "right first time" solutions through the application of rigorous DFMEA's and DVP&R definition.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Either an Engineering degree (Mechanical, Automotive or similar) or significant practical experience in an engineering environment
- Development and validation of IC Engine related systems, sub-systems and components, including the low-pressure fuel system and fuel filtration
- Project management delivery
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
- Ability to work with suppliers to develop cost effective solutions
- Capability to deliver DFMEA's and DVP&R's to an effective standard
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities (8D)
This role offers a competitive salary: (£39,000 - £56,000) depending on experience with benefits that include 25 days annual leave, bonus, contributory pension scheme and contributory share scheme.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.