Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Senior Engineers with Electronic Hardware expertise are required for a class-leading high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge products. Delivering an exciting mix of technology on R&D and client specific automotive and off-highway projects.
As Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – you will be required to
- Be responsible for full lifecycle product development for production automotive embedded controllers within safety critical systems.
- Take on project delivery responsibility on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes and intercompany innovation projects.
As Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – you will have
- Proven experience of electronic design and testing.
- Experience of applicable procedures and development tools. e.g., Altium Designer, PSpice and ISO26262
- Knowledge of developing robust, industry best-practice electronic design
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs to ensure designs are fit for purpose.
- Sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software
- Advanced IT skills.
- The ability to be a confident communicator and demonstrate commercial awareness.
What you will get:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic new facility.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Hardware Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.