Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware is required for a high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment. You will support the design and development of production quality electronic controllers for cutting-edge automotive and off-highway applications. If you have proven experience in digital and analogue based electronic design, this role could be for you.
As Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – you will be required to
- Be responsible for full lifecycle product development for production automotive embedded controllers used in safety critical systems.
- Take on immediate responsibility on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes and intercompany innovation projects.
As Senior Engineer – Electronic Hardware – you will have
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in electronics design and testing
- Experience of applicable procedures and development tools. e.g., Altium Designer, PSpice and ISO26262
- Knowledge of developing robust, industry best-practice electronic design
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs to ensure designs are fit for purpose
- Be innovative with a positive, can-do attitude
- Sound understanding of operating principles of electrical and electronic systems and embedded software
- Advanced IT skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Be a confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Hardware Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.