A Senior Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of Quality Tools and Techniques for Design. Candidates with experience of electrical aspects of the automotive industry would be well received.
This company, an iconic automotive manufacturer, based in Gaydon, Warwickshire requires a self-motivated, driven and skilled Senior Quality Engineer with DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, 8D and PPS experience for a new permanent role.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Manage the delivery of off tool, off process 100% accurate parts and final part approval for responsible commodities.
- Confirm supplier manufacturing capacity status and ensure no negative impact to supply and quality during new model launch.
- Drive quality history reviews and campaign prevention related activities to ensure no repeat issues from previous models.
- Agree the vehicle and parts quality requirement with PD, programme, manufacturing and suppliers to exceed customer expectations.
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Skills in reliability and robustness engineering.
- Proven competence in automotive engineering quality tools (i.e. DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, 8D, PPS)
- High degree of numeracy and knowledge of statistical techniques is also an advantage.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional team meetings and define clear improvement action plans.
- Ability to self-manage and work under pressure to deliver quality, production and engineering requirements and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality Engineering to a Senior Level to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon, Warwickshire-based Automotive company will offer you:
- Negotiable base salary in line with experience (Salary circa £37,000) and Individual Performance Bonus.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays; Contributory pension scheme
- Access to car schemes; Private Medical Cover
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive Quality Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.