Senior Engineer – ADAS Integration and Validation - Permanent – Norfolk - £ Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ADAS Engineer to join a small OEM who are at the forefront of innovation in automotive technology. This role gives the opportunity to work on class-leading prestige sports cars.
As Senior Engineer – ADAS Integration and Validation you will be part of a growing ADAS team, with responsibility for the integration and validation of the ADAS function in vehicles from development to production.
What You Will Do:
As Senior Engineer – ADAS Integration and Validation
- Work with strategic partners to integrate donor systems into our next generation of sports cars.
- Create & maintain vehicle integration/test plans – and detail planning of test & development
- Contribute to defining test strategy including phases, test methods, test types, test objectives, measurement criterion, reporting format.
- Coordinate supplier resources and inner resources to meet the development milestone.
- Validate the logic and functional operation of ADAS systems on the vehicles against specifications
- You’ll also own and deliver related documentation according to the NPDS (New Product Development System) process.
- You’ll be faced with integration and validation challenges and need to think logically to overcome these. Any ADAS concerns will also need to be picked up and escalated through to Project Reviews and Senior Management.
What You Will Need:
As Senior Engineer – ADAS Integration and Validation;
- You’ll be educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Sciences/ Control Systems with a strong working knowledge of ADAS.
- A background in ADAS integration & validation, you’ll bring with you experience working with validation software such as dSPACE, Controldesk, Vector Tools (CANdela, vTESTstudio, CANoe DiVa).
- A background in Systems Engineering, with project/programme management experience and an advanced knowledge of SYSTEMWAVER, DOORs, or other requirement management tools.
- An excellent communicator, we’re looking for someone who is a logical thinker and detail oriented. You’ll need to be well organised and resourceful.
What You Will Get:
As Senior Engineer – ADAS Integration and Validation ;
- A competitive salary, with career development and training opportunities
- The chance to work on prestige sports cars
- Involvement in a range of highly innovative programmes
Suitably qualified and experienced Senior ADAS Engineers should apply today by either calling Paul Robson on +44 (0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.