Creative Design Engineer
£18.71 per hour PAYE
An opportunity has arisen to work for this international FMCG food manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
They are looking for an experienced Creative Designer to support designing chocolate shapes and packaging requirements.
You will need to understand mass manufacturing techniques, ideally knowledge of moulding, panning, roto-moulding, vac forming, injection moulding, stamping etc.
The main responsibilities for the designer are:
* To produce high quality creative thinking and ideas applicable to mass production.
* To work and deliver projects within the company at a global level, producing Design concepts / solutions from concept through completion.
* To be responsible for your own work ensuring the completion of creative work according to the project time frames.
* To show an ability to take direction and oversee all the aspects of a project interacting with cross-functional creative teams such as technologic innovation, packaging, product design, etc.
* Inspire and motivate not only the design team but the entire organisation with creative and innovative design proposals.
* To Work within a creative team in a fast pace with multiple projects going on simultaneously.
* Constantly build relationships and collaborate with other functions of the organisations and external suppliers to ensure high quality creative work aligned to the business strategy.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.