Design Engineer - FMCG
£18.71 per hour PAYE
An opportunity has arisen to work for this international FMCG food manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
They are looking for an experienced Designer to support the design of their products and its packaging (mainly structural with some graphics)
The main responsibilities for the designer are:
* To produce high quality creative thinking and ideas applicable to mass production.
* To work and deliver projects within the company at a global level, producing Design concepts / solutions from concept through completion.
* To be responsible for your own work ensuring the completion of creative work according to the project time frames.
* To show an ability to take direction and oversee all the aspects of a project interacting with cross-functional creative teams such as technologic innovation, packaging, product design, etc.
* Inspire and motivate not only the design team but the entire organisation with creative and innovative design proposals.
* To Work within a creative team in a fast pace with multiple projects going on simultaneously.
* Constantly build relationships and collaborate with other functions of the organisations and external suppliers to ensure high quality creative work aligned to the business strategy.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing the design of creative projects
- In-house (preferred) or design agency team environments
- Industrial design and technology / Product Design / Design engineering / [creative] Mechanical engineering
- 3D CAD design, Solid Works + Rhinoceros
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.