- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 02 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60011
Senior Engineer - Transmission & Driveline Development
A Senior Engineer with transmission is required to join a global leading automotive company who are looking to expand their UK site.
In this role, you will manage the delivery of vehicle and project-based transmission & driveline system development, with a focus on electrified drivelines and their subsystems.
The role will also support the development and enhancement of testing facilities and test procedures.
- Creation of test procedures for & Electrified driveline Electric Propulsions units, driveline and supporting systems, including: eMachines, Inverters, transmissions (single speed, multispeed), differentials, driveshafts / propshafts.
- Creation and Management of test plans
- Carry out test development and reporting against DVP
- Cradle to grave ownership of all Propulsion Driveline components, tracking for mileage accumulation, issues, reporting status
- Define test and data output standards for department
- Creation of reports capturing the learning of development and validation
- Planning for future test strategies and validation methodologies
- Support DVP definition, timing plans and delivery
- Support component and vehicle level testing and feedback into FMEA activities
- Setup and installation of new test capabilities across Lotus sites
- Support data analysis techniques for validation methodology
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or similar subject
- Industry served experience in a development engineering role
- Experience of DVP planning for EDU’s transmissions and their sub-systems
- Experience of testing EDU’s, transmissions, and their sub-systems
- Knowledge of Transmission & driveline test strategies and experience generating test procedures
- Occasional travel throughout rest of UK and Europe. Full UK driving license will be required.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.