Senior Engine Systems Engineer
£43,183 - £52,000 (D.O.E) & Benefits
** Flexible Working will be considered **
Are you a Senior Engineer aspiring to directly influence and validate the quality of current and future technologies, have the opportunity to play a key role within a world class engineering organisation as well as develop individual engineering competency?
We have an exciting new role within the Systems Validation team which is a new team within Performance Systems Integration offering an exciting opportunity to develop and validate innovative solutions to issues found on current product 4 and 6 cylinder global engine platforms for a wide variety of machine applications.
This is a dynamic sitmulating team which not only develops and validates solutions to current product issues but also provides (engine and aftertreatment) system level validation for our future engines from the early development stages through to final production.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal instruction and provide technical support to others.
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively at all levels of the business.
- Product validation (FMEA, DVP&R, Data analysis).
- Experience of complex Electronics and Controls system concept generation including drafting block diagram controls for simulation assessment.
- Extensive understanding of control algorithms and logic.
- Experience of modelling complex systems, and the use of simulation tools to make confident predictions.
- Six Sigma experience (Black belt preferable, Green Belt minimum).
- Extensive knowledge mathematics, data analysis, numerical modelling and statistics
- Experience of design of experiments, optimisation techniques and Robust engineering methods.
Please contact James Tilley for details.