almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Senior Engine Rig Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Senior Engine Rig Engineer with experience in Dynamic Powertrain Testing is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
You will become part of the Section Vehicle and Systems Testing team which consists of 14 engineers responsible for testing in dynamic engine test beds where we run the engine system and simulate a complete vehicle.
These test beds are mainly used for calibration of performance, emissions and fuel economy.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Increase efficiency and rig utilization in the system engine rigs (FP, FPD,
- EPT1, KP4).
- Lead a team of experts from various areas of responsibility in the system rig.
- Lead activities that aim to raise the quality of measured data.
- Lead activities that aim to raise the utilization rate of the system rig.
- Develop new methods for measuring and optimization.
- Optimizing the system architecture of systems rigs.
- M.Sc. in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equal experience.
- Prior experience from engine calibration and software development.
- Prior experience from programming and scripting.
- Prior experience from engine test system.
- Prior experience from activity/project leader.
- Knowledge of HIL systems and vehicle simulation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley.