Senior Energy Project Officer
2 year fixed term contract
An experienced Senior Energy Project Officer who has worked on energy projects is required on a 2 year fixed term contract for a local authority that specialises in carbon reduction in Hereford.
There are a number of key duties and responsibilities required for this role to include:
- Develop energy project funds and develop and maintain energy generation projects
- Agreeing loans, keeping processes, procedures and evidence up to date, assessing and reporting performance, ensuring accuracy of recharging and complying with data capture requirements are all vital to the position
- Carry out energy project assessments
- Generate compelling business cases
- Identify energy project potential within your area
- Identify viable schemes and associated business cases for investment
- Lead on the design and specification of improvements to building energy infrastructure and supervise the installation of work on site
- Provide detailed performance reporting
- Gathering and evaluation of data and preparing a range of energy use and performance reports
- Assist in preparing the specification and tender documents
- Manage energy projects through to completion
This exciting opportunity will be reporting in to the Regional Energy Projects Manager and you'll be part of a regional energy projects team for the West and East Midlands, forming the 'Hub' for which energy projects and programmes can be developed and delivered.
As the Senior Energy Project Officer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Project experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Strong analytic and reporting skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent IT abilities including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
In return our client can offer a salary of £28,221 pa, benefits package plus flexible working opportunities.