Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Newtown, Wales
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary, bonus & benefits. Relocation support is also available for suitable candidates. We can also offer full development & career progression including Chartered Engineer status.
We are a leading provider of sophisticated automation equipment, used in commercial and industrial applications. Our innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of our customer's machines and processes.
The role: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- You will be involved in the development of products that support the integration of products into modern industrial applications.
- You will write and maintain functional requirement specifications by interpreting and analysing user requirements.
- Develop software designs and architectures that they and/or their colleagues will implement.
- Implement and verify system designs, whilst satisfying agreed necessary conditions for quality, reliability, maintainability and cost.
- Lead and take part in design and code reviews.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a Computing, Science, Engineering Degree class 2(i) or higher.
- Experience in real-time software development using C/C++.
- Experience of working in multi-person software development projects.
- The ability to support and lead less experienced engineers.
- Experience of using structured design methodologies such as UML.
- Ability to provide guidance in the planning, organisation and prioritisation of work in a small team/project.
- Ability to support the advancement of the software development processes and working practices.
- Capable of supervising 3rd party testing of the end product.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this Senior Embedded Software Engineer vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.