Senior Embedded Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £50,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year
My client is a dynamic, forward-thinking subsidiary of a global organisation and are seeking additional talent for their growing business.
They develop cutting edge IoT technology that is fuelling the digitisation of their industry. The company is based in Daresbury, Cheshire. We are seeking an adaptable and talented Electronics Engineers to develop and support our unique Telematics solution.
Leading their hardware engineering team, this is a unique opportunity with huge potential to carve out a significant role within a global organisation.
The role of Senior Embedded Electronics Design Engineer will include the following:
- Design of power management systems including switching supplies and battery management form a key part of this role.
- Lead engineering team members to produce industry leading technical work
- The ability to design for the hostile vehicle environment to meet EMC and other regulatory standards is required.
- The design of technical product which incorporate Radio communications devices, GPS, 433Mhz (ISM), Cellular, Bluetooth and PLC which are all key components of the company's products
The suitable candidate for Senior Embedded Electronics Design Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- Any candidate must possess a broad range of digital design skills and experience complimented with analogue design for instrumentation and power control.
- A good overview of radio technology and the ability to integrate multiple radio modules into one product is required.
- Firmware development skill will be highly desirable, allowing a Senior Hardware Engineer to work alongside Firmware Engineers to integrate & debug systems as well as contributing to the system design of future products.
- Time management and the aptitude to prioritise tasks are also important skills in this role.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have extensive experience of digital design skills and hardware engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Embedded Electronics Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.