Senior Electronics Test Engineer - 39958
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000
Location: South West, Wiltshire
Posted Date: 11.07.2018
Expiry Date: 10.08.2018
A blue-chip product development company is seeking an experienced electronics engineer to operate within the UK electronics verification team. The team provides electronics test support across all categories in RDD through the following areas:
- Test Automation
- Test coordination
- HIL system verification
- Validation support
- Organised home trials
- Understand how products function and what determines good or bad performance
- Specify test equipment and tools and infrastructure required for automated testing
- Develop Automated test solutions
- Work with engineers and project leads to raise bugs and manage the flow and presentation of test results
- Interface with engineers and managers to promote test engineering best practice across the company.
- Coordinate with test teams across multiple technical disciplines.
- Contribute to the definition and refinement of systems engineering processes.
You will need:
- Labview expertise preferably to CLA level.
- Experience making electrical and electro-mechanical measurements
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline. Electronics, Electrical or Systems preferred.
- Experience managing or supervising engineering teams preferable but not essential.
- Experience creating test methods and designing test rigs.
- Good organisational skills, able to handle a broad and complex workload.
- Proven, structured approach to engineering verification, test procedures and equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
In order to increase your chances of being shortlisted please ensure you submit a supporting statement in addition to your CV clearly addressing how you meet the essential and desirable criteria as outlined above, plus details of your current and required package.