- Sector: Electronics & Embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Dean Liszewski
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 344040
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61302
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an Senior Electronics System Engineer to join a leading technology company based in Milton Keynes. This allows for flexible / hybrid working with one of the best benefits packages on the market..
This multidisciplinary team applies world-leading science, electronic hardware, software, optical design, and materials science in new systems to realise game-changing improvements in the latest technologies.
- Develop electronic hardware for new generation automotive technology.
- Design of analog, digital and mixed-signal circuits to meet system requirements including initial circuit concept, evaluation of components, design of schematics, and PCB layout (e.g. laser diode control, display device control, display interfaces).
- Testing of assembled PCBs and hands-on integration and optimisation of PCBs within new optoelectronic systems.
- Creation and modification of FPGA (VHDL) and microcontroller (C) code
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or similar, Masters preferred.
- Experience delivering the full lifecycle of analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit design from circuit concept to testing and implementation in systems.
- Experience designing and implementing circuits for optoelectronic device components (laser diodes, photodiodes, LC devices, displays).
- Experience writing and modifying FPGA (VHDL) and microcontroller (C) code to high standard
- Confidence delivering high quality electronics hardware in a fast-moving R&D environment.
What can we offer you?:
- A complex benefits package that includes Medical & Dental care, gym reimbursement scheme and eligibility to participate in our company equity scheme.
- Flexible, working from home and core hours-based work schedule
- An amazing work environment with a close knit, friendly and focused team that love to solve a good problem!
- 25 Days of Annual Leave Per Year + additional Holidays and Sick time
- Opportunities to advance & grow professionally as we our footprint in the industry
- Work alongside subject matter experts on cutting edge and completely unique technology that will revolutionise the in-vehicle automotive experience.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.