- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 08 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59658
An experienced electronics engineer is required to join the design team within a market leading technology company that specialise in high-performance robotics products. The Lead Electronics Engineer will develop and implement solutions to meet varied requirements across the whole development lifecycle in accordance with customer requirements and industry regulations / standards.
The electronics Engineer will have technical expertise in the design of electronic actauation and senors systems in devices or products that are designed, developes and manufactured to stringent quality standards.
Principal Electronics Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Design of Power, Digital and Analogue electronic hardware.
- Hardware prototyping and test.
- Design for EMC compliance, reliability and safety regulations.
- Verification and Validation activities.
Technical Skills and Experience required for the Principal Electronics Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant Electronics design experience.
A preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following areas;
- PCB Design
- Motor Controls
- Sensor Conditioning
- SPICE modelling.
- Environmental testing
- Digital Signal Processor and Microcontroller software
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronic design engineer to develop your career in a highly technical environment.
In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Principal Electronics Engineer or are interested in Electronics Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.